Primary Zelda Hacking
April 21, 2014, 09:21:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The website has switched hosts and now has the domain zeldahacking.net!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legend of Zelda: The Oracle of the Elements (Vengeance of Ganon)  (Read 64 times)
Feral-Firebolt
Newcomer

Feral Firebolt the Ultimate Ruler of the World

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2014, 01:08:01 AM »

FeralFirebolt: This is going to become my official project to contribute to ZOLE. The storyline goes such as: After the events of Ocarina of Time, a neighbouring realm known as Aerkahn is suddenly infiltrated with armies of beasts of different species! The reason founded by the Hero of Time was to be the spirit of Ganon trying to resurrect himself as the greatest evil through the vessel of his fallen servants (Veran, Onox) used to flow his evil. But, do accomplish that task they would need to corrupt the natures of Gaia, the earth that harbours the realm of Hyrule: The 8 Essences of Elements. Upon accomplishing that task and hearing of Link's journey to stop Ganon's archfiends, the servants of Ganon decide to split the powers of Gaia into different dungeons split all over the monarchy of Aerkahn. Therefore, Link sets off to accomplish defeating Khirgoran, the Blue Stalfo of Veran with the Mighty Noble Sword!

But after defeating Khirgoran (at Level 5-The Iron Crown), he decides to corrupt the forces once more, making more powerful guards to hinder Link's progress. Finally after gathering the 8 essences, along with the Maku Seed with the Master Sword in hand he sets off to the Palace of the Black Sun (The Black Tower rebuilt and revamped to its former glory) of Veran to stop her tactics once and for all! The question is now... Will Link succeed in stopping the FINAL flame of the Diablo Star being lit thus resurrecting Ganon, the Dark Enemy of the World? Find out in the Legend of Zelda: The Oracle of the Elements-The Vengeance of Ganon!!  Grin

Dungeons
Hero's Cave (Earth)
Maku Path (Grass/Earth)
Master Sword Temple (Light)
L1: Earthdelve Shrine (Shrine of the Seismic Essence) (Earth)
L2: Tempestial Tower (Turret of the Polar Winds) (Wind)
L3: Nightshade Roots (Roots of the Tree of the World) (Grass/Dark)
L4: Rampant Cove (Underwater Lair of the Zora) (Water)
L5: Iron Crown (Verdant Crest of Khirgoran) (Dark/Stronghold)
L6: Firebolt Volcano (Vulcanic Gorge) (Fire/Earth)
L7: Cyro Cavern (Cavern of Ice) (Ice)
L8: Ancient Stronghold (Ruins of the Strong) (Stronghold/Light)
L9: Palace of the Black Sun (Rebuilt Black Tower) (Dark/Fire/Earth/Ice/Light/Grass/Wind/Stronghold)
Final Dungeon: Diablo's Keep (Ganon's Foundations) (Dark)
Bonus Dungeon: L10: Pyro's Castle (All Elements)

So after hearing this what are opinions on this idea?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 09:06:05 PM by Feral-Firebolt » Logged

The Feral-Firebolt (a.k.a Pyro)
~Upcoming ZOLE Project-Oracle of the Elements (The Vengeance of Ganon) (Possibly 3/14/15)
BigTarantula99

Revamper of ZOLE 4 for ZOLE 4.5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 10:43:00 PM »

Supporting ZOLE is already a good idea, no matter what you decide to do with it Wink

Complicated (somewhat) plotline here, so it already sounds cool.  The dungeon names are great already.  I dunno what to say, really - nothing more than the fact that it looks amazing and I hope you stick with it!

Proud part of the IRCs #smwc and #ZOLE as BigT.

CURRENTLY HACKING:  MISICS (OoA)
Completion Status: 12%

-BigT
Feral-Firebolt
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 10:46:26 PM »

Oh, I WILL as soon as I figure out how to get the hang of ZOLE, hence my post in the suggestions box, for the tutorials!  Grin

~Upcoming ZOLE Project-Oracle of the Elements (The Vengeance of Ganon) (Possibly 3/14/15)
BigTarantula99

Revamper of ZOLE 4 for ZOLE 4.5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 11:13:01 PM »

Dude, check your private messages on ZeldaHacking here.  I sent you something about that.

Proud part of the IRCs #smwc and #ZOLE as BigT.

CURRENTLY HACKING:  MISICS (OoA)
Completion Status: 12%

-BigT
Feral-Firebolt
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 11:49:18 PM »

Dude, check your private messages on ZeldaHacking here.  I sent you something about that.
Alright i'll check it now! Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: