Primary Zelda Hacking
April 21, 2014, 09:25:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The website has switched hosts and now has the domain zeldahacking.net!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sealed Forest  (Read 712 times)
Gamma 31

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2011, 02:12:56 AM »

Part of something I'm working on... The premise is that most of the land is taken up by a large forest enclosed with the black tower walls; there's a village near it with stories of why the forest is sealed. Some say there's a treasure hidden in it, while others say that the seal holds back the evil that the land once had.

The Maku Tree doesn't know about the forest, either; she only knows that the seal is powerful magic. She tells Link that she feels a malevolent force building behind the walls, and asks him to gather three magical objects to break the seal and defeat it. The picture above is the Altar, where the entrance to the forest was sealed millennia ago. What do you guys think? Does it look alright?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 02:19:55 AM by Gamma 31 » Logged
Fatories
LALE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 03:26:41 AM »

The premise sounds pretty good, at least I like it. The picture itself looks good although maybe its just me but it feels like the back wall with the waterfall isn't on a proper height level. Like it seems that because of how it is, the alter itself isn't actually suspended in the air but on the same level as dirt and water. That's just me though, I do think it looks though, well done.

EDIT: I think the problem is that the walls of the shrine part don't connect to the back walls giving it that look.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 03:20:36 PM by Fatories » Logged

The force of a true man can penetrate all. Nothing is safe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: