Primary Zelda Hacking
April 21, 2014, 09:25:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: There is now an official Primary Zelda Hacking Press!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Getting Started  (Read 218 times)
TrlpleAAA
Newcomer

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2013, 07:58:27 PM »

I just stumbled across ZOLE, like, yesterday. And may I say, it is everything I dreamed a Zelda Oracles hacking program would look like. My brother an I started using a game making software called Dreammaker, or BYOND, trying to re-create an Oracle game ourselves, but this whole task proved to be too much; starting from scratch is a ton of work. We actually got pretty far, and if you want to check out everything we did, lemme' know.

Long story short, we decided we needed to plan everything and re-create the entire Oracle game's engine before we started making the game. But now, the engine is right in front of me. And it's so very awesome. But, the only problem is, I'm not too savvy when it comes to programming. So this whole ZOSE thing, with the scripts, is above and beyond me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I can figure a few things out and learn what I would have to do easily, but the tutorials on this site and on the rest of the internet are anything but extensive.

Help would be great is what I'm saying. I'm not sure if this site is even kept up, or monitored, or anything for that matter. I even saw the creator of ZOLE, Lin, saying he/she was working on another project. And that post was awhile ago.

If anyone reads this and knows a thing or two about ZOLE and the other scripting program, let me know. Smiley I would love you forever if you would help me haha.

"Thaaaaannk youuuu" -Beedle, Wind Waker

-TrlpleAAA, Ben
Lin
ZOLE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 10:48:01 PM »

Fatories would be glad to help you! Join us in the IRC at irc.caffie.net #ZOLE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: