Primary Zelda Hacking
April 21, 2014, 09:21:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The website has switched hosts and now has the domain zeldahacking.net!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZOLE 4.5 | NOT OFFICIAL, READ POST  (Read 113 times)
BigTarantula99

Revamper of ZOLE 4 for ZOLE 4.5

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2014, 10:36:59 PM »

WARNING / DISCLAIMER:  THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE.  THIS IS A VERSION MADE BY ME USING THE SOURCE CODE FROM ZOLE 4, AND THIS IS NOT ENDORSED BY LIN.  SEE LIN'S POST BELOW.
Hello, BigT here, and after about 3 years since the last release, I'm proud to announce a new ZOLE version!  Lin was kind enough to hand me the source code for ZOLE 4, so I decided to make ZOLE into something much more beginner-oriented, like I once was.  Some of the labels are a bit more descriptive, some layouts have changed, help buttons and Oracle of Ages lists have been added, and the main window is now maximizable!  I only added those things; the rest of the code was entirely by Lin and unaltered by me.  This means if you started a hack using ZOLE 4, it should be fully editable in ZOLE 4.5.

Be sure to read the ReadMe for the full feature list and view the credits and help in ZOLE 4.5 itself before starting.  Have fun and let me know if anything seems weird or like it shouldn't be there.
Enjoy!  Download is below, in case you didn't see it.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 08:17:17 PM by BigTarantula99 » Logged

Proud part of the IRCs #smwc and #ZOLE as BigT.

CURRENTLY HACKING:  MISICS (OoA)
Completion Status: 12%

-BigT
Lin
ZOLE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 12:18:53 AM »

I personally have no affiliation with this. Everything new to it since ZOLE 1.26.1, which I assume is just lists, built-in guides, and window resizing, is by him. I said I was never going to release the source code, but I gave it to him because ZOLE 4 will probably never be updated again and he wanted to make his own personal changes. This won't affect ZOHS at all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: