Primary Zelda Hacking
April 21, 2014, 09:23:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The website has switched hosts and now has the domain zeldahacking.net!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marky - Please Read  (Read 397 times)
Lin
ZOLE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2012, 04:39:08 AM »

It has come to my attention the forum's other admin accidentally deleted your account and posts while cleaning up spam. As you may have noticed, this forum gets spammed multiple times throughout the day, and while Fatories was cleaning it up, he accidentally deleted your account thinking you were a spam bot. I really apologize - this hasn't actually ever happened on the forums before. Hopefully you'll decide to stay!

Sincerely,

~Lin
Marky
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 07:31:28 AM »

Not a problem at all!  I figured that's probably what happened,  it's just a bit of a bummer because I finished noobish list of harp songs/seeds and went to post it, only to find my account didn't exist!  Luckily I copied all of the text, so I can still post it without having to re-write the whole thing.  No hard feelings at all, you're stuck with me for the time being!  :001_tt2:
Lin
ZOLE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 10:33:00 PM »

Cool, glad you're not offended. Welcome to the forums - Don't worry, the core of the it still visits daily but don't post. There isn't much to post about since not many people use ZOLE anyway or show progress on their hacks.
Fatories
LALE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 11:30:11 PM »

I do apologize Marky. What happened was I was told about spam on the forums and went to remove it and it just so happened the spammer hit multiple forums. After removing the first set of spam there was still some forums left with posts in it (your previous posts) and it isnt common to see multiple different spammers. Since the forums were inactive lately I felt I would just be lazy and not check the posts and just deleted the account (by deleting an account you can get rid of all the users messages and topics where as banning you cant so with multiple spam topics by the same user it is much easier). Sorry about that and I sure did learn my lesson.

The force of a true man can penetrate all. Nothing is safe.
Marky
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 01:11:09 AM »

It's completely fine, really! Tongue

If anything I'm just happy that I wasn't banned or anything for being a noob and asking noobish questions! Cheesy
Lin
ZOLE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 04:13:52 AM »

Actually you're like the idol in the IRC right now. Never before has somebody just walked onto the ZOLE forums and contributed any information and asked help with something that's not absolute beginner - not to mention you found the memory address of Link's current tile. Do you realize what that means? You've basically found what could revolutionize scripts by adding traps and custom triggers. Until this date it's been unknown. Thank you, and please consider joining the IRC:

Server: irc.caffie.net
Channel: #ZOLE
Port: 6667
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: