Primary Zelda Hacking
April 21, 2014, 09:26:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: There is now an official Primary Zelda Hacking Press!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Zelda... but Trecenta Terra!  (Read 328 times)
Ubeka
Newcomer

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2012, 11:38:53 AM »

So, here goes the idea I had when deciding I wanted to make a little Zelda Hack (since writing that whole engine yourself is troublesome - at least for me).

The story goes like this:
In the once great empire of Trecenta Terra a war has erupted: after the so called "Inverted King", a man from far away, has slain the emperor his elf son and various other (human) nobles are fighting about who may ascend the throne even though they've got to deal with the Inverted King at the same time.
The player will take control of [insertcreativefantasynamehere], a rather chubby swordsman among the revolutionists who's main objective is to collect various well hidden artifacts (dungeon items, ect.) containing knowledge about the elves' magic so the humans can get into it as well and defeat the emperor's son and his troops.

Meanwhile the Past world of the original game will be used as the underworld and should only be accessible via portals. It mostly serves as a shortcut (or even the only way) to special locations in Trecenta Terra. Maybe the harp will be included in the hack still, I'm not sure yet. :S

Hopefully that was understandable. What do you think, folks?
Fatories
LALE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 09:27:48 PM »

It's actually not a bad idea. It's easy enough to make a game around that story and I could see it working in the end.

The force of a true man can penetrate all. Nothing is safe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: