Primary Zelda Hacking
April 21, 2014, 09:27:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The website has switched hosts and now has the domain zeldahacking.net!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is everyone?  (Read 201 times)
Superjello
Newcomer

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2013, 01:27:30 AM »

I've been on here quite a few times recently, and I never see anyone on anymore. Where'd you guys all go?  Sad

---------------------------------------------------
                           Super Jello
Lin
ZOLE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 03:42:23 AM »

It seems the activity of the forums depends on the progress of ZOLE. Since ZOLE hasn't had updates in a while, people stopped coming. Though, that might change with Fatories's sudden splurge of motivation and my want to make a new Oracles level editor.
Superjello
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 05:38:45 AM »

I see. I wish I could help you guys, but I have no knowledge of the Z80 programming language. Let alone C language to help write programs. Maybe someone can start a thread on Z80 programming and whip up some tutorials on it. With enough practice and time, people could learn it, and help you and Fatories (maybe even Jigglysaint if he's still around).

Watching you work on this beautiful game editor inspires me to want to help you guys because it pains me to see only a few people working on this project.
I will tell you one thing though that I may not have told you before, but I hack Gameshark codes for the Gameboy Color, so I am very very familiar with memory editors. I am familiar with making Gameshark codes so, if I do learn Z80 one day and C language, then I'll be able to whip up some awesome things for the Oracle games, and I will be able to make patches for ZOLE.

So maybe I should focus on trying to learn some Z80 assembly.
Anyway, back on topic, maybe I can get some people to join and spread the word about this website. I can't help you with ZOLE, but maybe I can get some more people on this site.

Super Jello
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: