Primary Zelda Hacking
April 21, 2014, 09:23:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Current Zelda Oracles Hacking Suite beta version: 0.05

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks to Asylum  (Read 389 times)
Lin
ZOLE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2011, 10:13:33 PM »

As you all know, the forums were down again due to billing issues - why is this, you may ask? Could the owner have been so careless as to make the mistake happen again? Well, it's not entirely my fault - You see, every 1st of the month, the card ULMB is loaded with money. By the time ULMB decides to bill me, that money is well spent, which seems to be the 24th. I do have the money, it's just ULMB bills at a really bad time and I don't know how to change it. Luckily, instead of waiting until the first again, Asylum was so kind enough to pay this month's bill. So when you see him, give him a big pat on the back for saving the forums for a week.

~Lin
Jigglysaint
Hacking Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 10:19:53 PM »

I guess the trick is to place 2 months on the card, then pay every month.  I guess that's what it means when landlords ask for "first and last month's rent".  Rent to cover you until it's due again, and rent to cover the overlap between when it's due and when you can pay again so you can't be evicted inbetween.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: