Primary Zelda Hacking
April 21, 2014, 09:23:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: There is now an official Primary Zelda Hacking Press!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enemy Editor  (Read 436 times)
Lin
ZOLE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2011, 10:01:49 PM »

Current I'm finding data for an enemy editor. I've found pointers to data, but there are multiple data spots for enemies, so it's not going to be too fun, let alone easy. We'll have to see the outcome.

~Lin

EDIT: Got the main portion loading. I've found how the AI works, but haven't added it to the editor.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 05:57:21 AM by Lin » Logged
Jigglysaint
Hacking Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 03:23:13 AM »

Of course don't forget to add stats for what I call "projectiles".  Actually that includes switches and stuff, but it mostly includes what enemies throw at you.  Oh man you should have seen my Staff of Baseballs that destroy any block in your way.
Lin
ZOLE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 03:29:05 AM »

Of course don't forget to add stats for what I call "projectiles".  Actually that includes switches and stuff, but it mostly includes what enemies throw at you.  Oh man you should have seen my Staff of Baseballs that destroy any block in your way.
I KNEW there was a value that controlled projectiles. I just assumed it was programmed within the AI. Oh well, I guess that comes with a later update since ZOLE 1.13 has already been released.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: