Primary Zelda Hacking
April 21, 2014, 09:25:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Current Zelda Oracles Hacking Suite beta version: 0.05

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oldies  (Read 546 times)
Fatories
LALE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2010, 04:53:44 AM »

Ahhh! Glorious day, in which I return to the ZOLE community. It's been quite a while Cheesy

Anyway, so I've been messing around with some of my old experiments that date back to ZOLE's beginning and I came across some maps I made and plans for an actual hack that I now plan on doing. I'll release those details at a later time, as for now I'd like to get your opinions on these set of maps I spent ever so long on (not).

-Well then, keep in mind that during the actual game the changes in the "dark" areas actually look fluent and presentable (IMO).

-Also I'm sure some of you may feel there is too much grass, but keep in mind I've done that in places because I want it to be semi realistic, because who the hell is going to mow the grass in a forest (yes I know its not grassy in a lot of forests, but in this one it is)?

-And don't forget that although some places may seem "empty", there may/may not be NPCs or various other things to fill them in.

-And finally, this, again, dates back a couple months so it's old and and has been untouched for ages (hahahaha see what I did there?  :crying: I know, I fail at life) and I already can see some things I'd like to fix.

The force of a true man can penetrate all. Nothing is safe.
Gamma 31

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 05:16:07 AM »

Wow! Awesome. I like it. Nice work! I like the extra areas off the main map- they allow you to do stuff like you're doing with the Harp.
Lin
ZOLE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 07:06:16 PM »

Looks great still, and I see you haven't fixed the waterfall yet huh? XD
Fatories
LALE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 07:14:58 PM »

Well I took this straight off my Photobucket rather then making a whole new screenshot. I did fix the waterfall as well as I changed the trees at the top maps to not just be blank but have more of a forest going up (I don't know how to explain it, basically I changed the corners to tiles 2D and 3D)

Fatories
LALE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 03:51:11 AM »

Oh my gosh an update, new topic here: http://zeldahacking.ulmb.com/index.php?topic=211.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: