Primary Zelda Hacking
April 21, 2014, 09:26:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Current Zelda Oracles Hacking Suite beta version: 0.05

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda, The Oracle of Hours Beta out now! (Version 2.0)  (Read 5992 times)
nmoyd
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 08:11:15 AM »

so when are you going to fix the link? :confused1:
Luigi1000
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 01:21:10 PM »

Ya sorry about the delay, there have been some issues with the rom acting up but I will get it up hopefully today so you can be able to try it. Currently also making great headway with progress in general.

Edit:New version 2.0 is up and now being hosted in .zip for those who dont use winrar.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 07:17:01 PM by Luigi1000 » Logged
nmoyd
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 06:59:47 AM »

Smiley im geting it now  Smiley
Luigi1000
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2011, 05:59:37 PM »

Ok, hope you have fun playing through the first 3 dungeons atm, there are some issues which need to be changed but I shall keep that to my self and get them done when I have the time as to leave more of a surprise for you guys.
Klavice

Rainbow Dash is truly awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 05:06:43 AM »

So I'm up to the Beach Cave and there's been a few stray bugs here and there.

Like chests in areas with no obvious puzzle. I'm in a room in Beach Cave and I lack a small key. There's a tone in the room with two vases in a maze-like area. What am I supposed to do?
Fatories
LALE Creator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 06:28:26 PM »

Like chests in areas with no obvious puzzle. I'm in a room in Beach Cave and I lack a small key. There's a tone in the room with two vases in a maze-like area. What am I supposed to do?

That's not Luigi's fault, ZOLE cannot edit the minimaps/compasses of dungeons. As of now, dungeon compasses are completely useless and will only throw people off if you use them, so dont listen to it.

Luigi has posted all the maps of his hack so if you are stuck just look at them because they tell you what's in each chest.

The force of a true man can penetrate all. Nothing is safe.
Klavice

Rainbow Dash is truly awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 09:23:32 PM »

Hope you won't mind Luigi1000, but I've made a few modifications to the warps using ZOLE just to see the other levels you have done so far. I'm going to beta test this hack and let you know of any bugs I encounter along the way.
Luigi1000
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2011, 03:30:05 PM »

I would prefer that no one try and do that since I want the game to be a surprize when they play it as there will be some changes made here and there.  :cursing:

Also dont worry about beta testing it, I do it my self and go around and fix everything as I play since I was a big exploiter for games I know what to look for when people try to exploit things and fix them before they get a chance to.  :thumbup1:

Edit:

Now that I had the time to go around I have fixed those issues and now that Zole has the minimap editor I have been able to fix that annoying unwanted compas sounds happening when they shouldent. This fix will be included for the next version update.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 11:58:02 AM by Luigi1000 » Logged
Luigi1000
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2011, 12:44:26 AM »

Posted new trailer for the hack on main page.
Asylum
Forum Saver
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 06:35:50 PM »

Playing the newest version is very enjoyable. Hope that you design some of the indoor areas soon! Smiley
Luigi1000
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2011, 05:28:22 PM »

As a matter of fact I was hoping somone would be intrested about what's in version 3.0, I can say that it will feature some indoor and cave areas.
Asylum
Forum Saver
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 10:07:39 PM »

Any progress, Luigi?
Darkness
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2011, 04:08:00 PM »

Hey what happen to link for download?  It is not working.
Luigi1000
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2011, 01:13:20 AM »

Ya I am sorry for that, unfortunally I belive the file was taken off as I hosted it on media fire. I am working on some fixes so you can play up to the end of lv4/ beggining of lv5 but i shall post when the link is back up.
Darkness
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2012, 06:44:11 PM »

Oh ok.  I understand.  Let me know when link get fix.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: