Primary Zelda Hacking
April 21, 2014, 09:21:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The website has switched hosts and now has the domain zeldahacking.net!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda, The Oracle of Hours Beta out now! (Version 2.0)  (Read 5990 times)
Darkness
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 03:39:19 PM »

What took you so long for not fix the link?    Angry  I thought it your job to get the link fix.  It been nearly 2 months.
Luigi1000
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2012, 12:20:26 AM »

Ya sorry about that, I have had some issues regarding time because of school and some personal issues, though I will get to it soon and mention when I have it up.
Shiki
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2013, 05:02:57 PM »

Please Upload the file :/
Luigi1000
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2013, 02:02:29 AM »

Sorry, just been busy dealing with school and exams. I' almost done with exams and I will post and resume working on it this next Monday (the 27 not the 20th).
4shr4f
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2013, 04:13:49 AM »

Looking forward as I want to play it as well now that there are dedicated people well 3 of us (2 as hackers) hopefully others will join
Darkness
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2013, 02:02:19 PM »

Wow....one whole year and You didn't have time to fix the link?  What happen to your summer break, fall break, winter break, and spring break?  There are alot of time for free time.  *facepalm*   That is lame excuse for not use free time.  But you said soon finish in exam and stuff.  Well I hope you didn't forget what you said.  ^_^  Look forward to release version 3.
Frama
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2013, 03:46:40 AM »

Sorry, just been busy dealing with school and exams. I' almost done with exams and I will post and resume working on it this next Monday (the 27 not the 20th).

September please...  Huh?, i have a question for you, How you edited the "tileset" to design some entrances to the dungeons? such as of "Hourglass Pyramid" designs or add games like the entrance to "Magma Mines", "Beach Cave", "Sundial Shrine", I hope your answer.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: