Primary Zelda Hacking
April 21, 2014, 09:21:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: There is now an official Primary Zelda Hacking Press!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Community Project?  (Read 3147 times)
4shr4f
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2011, 10:03:20 PM »

No you will know what i mean when u have 7 beamos in one room  which is dark and you cant see where your going
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:05:30 PM by 4shr4f » Logged
4shr4f
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2011, 10:09:02 PM »

Dont be cheap
I will never release my rom hack because i have no asm + programing skills for digging deeper in zelda oracle of ages.
The zelda oracle games is not 100% reverse engineered with all tools from both my and your mind.
If something is impossible with gameboy. Then decompile it to c++ and make the best zelda fan game in this world.
Listen your hack is good as long as you havent over powered enemies and shoved 18 enemies on 1 screen
Jandazekon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2011, 10:15:38 PM »

Over powered enemies and shoved 18 enemies on 1 screen
I can't change the life and damage and defence on different enemies including miniboses and bigboses Sad
+ what attacks and magics they use with their ai behavior + their weak points.

Sorry if offtopic.

Too many things impossible Sad
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 03:28:57 PM by Jandazekon » Logged
Supreme Dirt

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2011, 11:29:44 PM »

OK i want to add ideas im all talk so you might like my suggestions even though its impossible
More dungeons in linked game to get room of rites lolwut no.
Soul Tower lolwut no.
Activate portals through switch Why?
Animals in dungeon Why?
Lvl 3 items biggoron swords in dungeon Fair enough.
Custom bosses Maybe, probably not.
Mystery seeds better use Maybe?
Treasure hunts what should i do next like jewels in oos Sounds okay.
Have boss every 100 kills like maple lolwut no.
Water element under water nah let's have the water element involve rivers of lava. Of course the water element will involve water.
Dont be cheap please i absolute hate paralel worlds and im sure a lot of people agree with me You sure you're playing the right series?
4shr4f
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2011, 12:27:59 AM »

Is it not possible to expand room of rites???
Animal dungeon could be lvl 4
Season dungeon like mermaid cave
Mystery seed new use (stun, invincible, trigger chest, reveal path by sprinkling) just ideas most likely impossible
Underwater like zora place in ooa
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 12:50:20 AM by 4shr4f » Logged
Supreme Dirt

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2011, 02:59:09 PM »

Is it not possible to expand room of rites??? It is, but who says we're using it at all?
Animal dungeon could be lvl 4 I don't know what you mean by animal dungeon. Maybe you could make a proof of concept, and maybe we'll consider it.
Season dungeon like mermaid cave Oh, I understand what you mean now. I'm not sure if this is possible, but I actually do like this idea. Though it would be an element dungeon of course.
Mystery seed new use (stun, invincible, trigger chest, reveal path by sprinkling) just ideas most likely impossible Most likely.
Underwater like zora place in ooa Not really possible without the Mermaid suit, but something similar will probably end up happening.
Jandazekon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2011, 03:28:07 PM »

Replacing mermaid suit with zora flippers.
Dive with zora flippers instead of mermaid suit.
Swim faster in the sea than mermaid suit.
4shr4f
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2011, 10:44:52 PM »

Dimitri has an advantage on waterfalls and tides - So a dungeon full of water everywhere and water enemies
Moosh has an advantage of holes so a dungeon full of holes and enemies which can be killed easily with moosh slam
Ricky has an advantage on slopes and has power attack so a dungeon on those advantages
Or all animals in one dungeon thinking of which one to use
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 10:46:33 PM by 4shr4f » Logged
Supreme Dirt

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2011, 02:04:13 PM »

Dimitri has an advantage on waterfalls and tides - So a dungeon full of water everywhere and water enemies
Moosh has an advantage of holes so a dungeon full of holes and enemies which can be killed easily with moosh slam
Ricky has an advantage on slopes and has power attack so a dungeon on those advantages

Hmm, I actually like that.
Jandazekon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2011, 02:18:12 PM »

I like that too.
4shr4f
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2011, 02:45:43 PM »

Hmm, I actually like that.
Unfortunately im all talk and could only think of ideas Sad
oh and when i went soul tower i got the idea from this thread but a really good one lol
http://zeldahacking.ulmb.com/index.php?topic=223.0
This tower could contain 8 floors instead of nine with a lot of bosses and and 2 fairy rooms to get the lvl 3 sword or biggoron sword it could bbe an optional dungeon
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:51:24 PM by 4shr4f » Logged
Luigi1000
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2011, 06:11:57 PM »

I would like to add more atm but unfortunatly any ideas I have have either been said before or I haven thought of yet. I will try to find some more ideas to add to this in a bit because its hard to think of ideas between classes. Sad
Zeemis
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2011, 08:11:53 PM »

I'm down with adding a beach area as long as this rom hack is organized.

::Contact::
YouTube: www.YouTube.com/user/Zeemis
Luigi1000
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2013, 07:00:45 PM »

Dont be cheap
I will never release my rom hack because i have no asm + programing skills for digging deeper in zelda oracle of ages.

First off you should be discouraged from trying to make a hack because you know know asm, I dont know much of it yet I still have ended up fine with my progress. Ya the cool stuff is the stuff which can be done with asm of extensive hex editing but it is possible if you know what your doing.

I can't change the life and damage and defence on different enemies including miniboses and bigboses Sad
+ what attacks and magics they use with their ai behavior + their weak points.
Too many things impossible Sad
Fist off there is an enemy editor for that, also everything is pososible if you put time and effort into it Tongue.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: